Catylist ID: #30018103
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DEVELOPMENT SITE WITH A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE!
Vacant Land for SaleAlso listed as Multi-Family
|Catylist Listing ID:||30018103|
|Property Subtypes:||Industrial, Multi-Family, Office, Residential (Single Family), Retail, Retail-Pad, Self Storage, Other|
|Gross Land Area:||2.18 - 13.52 Acres|
|Sale Price:||$2 PSF|
|Sale Terms:||Cash to Seller|
Overview / Comments
Approximately 40% of the Las Cruces local home building activity is happening within the Metro Verde Development Community. Reasons for this include but are not limited to:
* Red Hawk Golf Club Club the primary anchor has received top awards multiple years for being the "best in state"
* Hundreds of acres of parks, trails, and open space exist
* Thousands of acres adjoin the development in the form of the Organ Mountains and Desert Peaks national monument to wide a wide range of outdoor activities most notably Dona Ana Peak.
* The development to date $20,000,000 infrastructure commitment
* $12,000,000 in additional funding from the City is occurring
* The development is a true master planned community to incorporate business parks, retail, office, mixed use housing, and single family housing.
* In addition tot he extensive housing that already exists 600 lots are already built out for construction with another 300 pending.
* AND WE HAVE NOT EVEN MENTIONED THE PENDING CONSTRUCTION OF THE CLUB HOUSE AT RED HAWK GOLF CLUB THAT WILL TAKE THE DEVELOPMENT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL AND OFFER AMENITIES BEYOND COMPARE.
If you want to offer housing and commercial options with a unique calling card and be different, this is your opportunity.
This location offers 13.52 acres in total with 2.18 acres being reserved at the corner if desired for retail or commercial services of multiple types. The primary intended use as granted is for multi-family development.
The Las Cruces class "A" multi-family market has been well absorbed in recent years with an average occupancy rate of almost 94%. Due to a lack of product being constructed in recent years the class "A" market now appears to be 99% absorbed. A developer with intentions of developing multi-family housing with a residential type feel and unique appearance could really "cash in" when you consider the activity noted. Opportunities would include but not be limited to:
1) developing units that have the appearance of small to mid sized homes
2) offering units that incorporate garages
3) the ability to create unique views that are second to none
4) the ability to offer open space and a sense of "community" within a larger development
5) not having to offer typical multi-family type amenities due to what the expansive system of parks, splash parks, planned club houses, fitness centers and recreation areas that already exist in close proximity which come at an expensive development cost
This location has been approved for a maximum density of 957 units currently. The ability to possibly change the land use guidelines to additional single family or other elements that would make sense for area development also exist. You just have to give this site and overall development your consideration. Opportunities exist on so many levels!
Attachments & Media
|Nearest MSA:||Las Cruces|
|Taxing Authority:||Dona Ana County|
|Zoning:||U5B URBAN CENTER PER APPROVED LAND USE GUIDELINES FOR SUBDIVISION|
|Legal Description:||Phase 3A, 3B,3C, 3D, & 3E of Metro Park Village Village Subdivision|
|Largest Nearby Street:||Jornada Road & Peachtree Hills Road|
|Highway Access:||Highway 70 & Sonoma Ranch or loop to Mesa Grande & Highway 70 to Jornada Road North|
|Airports:||ELP & Las Cruces International|
|Zoning Description:||U5b Urban Center per approved land use guidelines for subdivision attached|
|Available Utilities:||Electric, Water, Gas, Sewer, Cable, Internet Access|
|Proximity:||1 mile||3 miles||5 miles|
Kary BulsterbaumSteinborn/TCN Commercial Real Estate
Grady OxfordSTEINBORN / TCN Commercial Real Estate
Jacob GarlandSTEINBORN / TCN Commercial Real Estate
|© Copyright Commercial Association of REALTORS® - New Mexico. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Commercial Association of REALTORS® - New Mexico nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|